Brush Calligraphy & Hand Lettering : For Beginners 1
July 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Brush Calligraphy & Hand Lettering for Beginners
Learn the basic techniques of hand lettering and experiment with creating your own unique style.
This class is beginner-friendly; no experience necessary! We will have all the supplies and materials ready for you. Also, we are BYOB friendly, so bring a drink of your choice. After completing the class, use these hand lettering techniques for stationery, unique signage and even gifts for friends. With practice, you’ll be able to expand on your hand lettering skills for social media, blogs, small business signage and more!
- In this class you will learn how to: use a brush pen, create basic strokes, write the upper and lower case alphabet, letter words, and create faux calligraphy. You will also receive tips that will help you on your lettering journey and project ideas.
- This workshop is designed to be small and intimate so that each attendee receives one-on-one guidance and personal instruction throughout the class. Space is limited to provide personalized instruction. Register today.
- You will receive a starter kit that includes a workbook, worksheets, 2 brush pens, and a variety of papers.
- No experience is necessary–this workshop is created specifically with beginners in mind.
- After the workshop you will receive helpful links and practice worksheet PDFs that you can download at home and continue practicing your new skill!